Leo Cheung Hoi Wai

2007年政壇新秀傑出表現獎得主,獲中聯辦回信感謝建言的愛國愛港青年

2007年政壇新秀傑出表現獎得主,獲中聯辦回信感謝建言的愛國愛港青年
  1. No social innovation can be used to help improving our communities if HK insist zero trail!?

by
    Leo Cheung Hoi Wai
    , 2018-06-24 at 16:30
    So delighted to see the social innovation projects from apps for saving food wastes leftovers & almost expired food to be delivered just in time to needy poor people at home by NGOs without long queue waiting at food bank, and encounter mobile truck for students to feel how it is like when you grow old to have difficulties from looking at bus stop sign, hold chop sticks to eat, and how blind people feel the Braille codes on walls to tell what is ahead of them as well as how special educational needs ...
  2. Opposition say no more first brownfield then green belt area if you don't want to fool public!?

by
    Leo Cheung Hoi Wai
    , 2018-06-22 at 18:45
    In my very early blog article long before this land supply big debate began, I have already pointed out opposition would suggest first brownfield sites then green belt borders areas being used for building more public housing estates for people to move in from very crowded tiny subdivided rental flat units, yet most of them pretended to ignore my warning such idea is simply fool public because just like the latest Yuen Long MTR west rail station settlement issue that threatened the operational safety ...
  3. Aussie compeition against China in Pacific islands countries infrastructure is fruitless!?

by
    Leo Cheung Hoi Wai
    , 2018-06-19 at 16:38
    Australian government's plan to compete with China to "help" (dominate) in building infrastructure facilities in the Pacific island countries close to South China Sea is clearly an allied action with USA to contain China within their 1st & 2nd islands tiers blockades chains, & manipulate the entry in & out to the Pacific Ocean, threatening their Guam & Hawaii military bases, & cut off our electricity, gas, oil, drinkable water network pipelines, & optical cables under the sea to terminate our internet ...
  4. Stars war, trade war together against China, what should Xi do!?

by
    Leo Cheung Hoi Wai
    , 2018-06-19 at 13:13
    My long term fans & followers should have read my previous article on my blog talking about Trump's plan to launch star war against China long time before he took oval office in White House to be President of USA. I did not gonna repeat my content, so today I just want to share what President Xi will do in response to Trump's trade war, currency war, investment ban war & space war added up altogether: (1) punish heavily all American firms here doing business in China from Microsoft, Apple, Google, ...
  5. Kaleidoscopic Flower Park near Disneyland should be welcomed rather than No only!?

by
    Leo Cheung Hoi Wai
    , 2018-06-19 at 00:41
    This land supply big debate has turned almost every single piece of land in HK as argument for their designed purposes if it is better or not to be used as residential or commercial. Opposition LegCo lawmakers are big No No supporters from relocating Central Post Office to Kowloon Bay for more offices in CBD Central area, to the idea & plan to build a kaleidoscopic flower park near the HK Disneyland in Lantau island introducing tulips, & other flowers species as well as their plantation management ...
First Prev 1231151 ... Last
Neglect this image