Leo Cheung Hoi Wai

My reply letter to CY Leung regarding his article on national anti-corruption work

by
Leo Cheung Hoi Wai
, 2018-03-13 at 17:16 (184 Views)
Dear Mr. Hon. CY Leung, Vice Chairman of CPPCC, former HKSAR CE,

In terms of international anti-corruption co-operation, collaboration and co-ordination work, of course we already have Chinese representative acting as the head of the Interpol right now to stregthen our global intelligence monitoring surveilance network against corruption criminals to transfer their illegal assets to overseas, as well as the detailed moves of all corruption suspects on the red wanted list and watch list. Yet, it will be much better if we could also link up the European supercomputer system Leonardo Da Vinci, the Middle East supercomputer system Aladdin, as well as the African, Southern American supercomputer systems, ideally connect with the American, British, Australian, Canadian, Indian and Russian supercomputer systems too, together with our own supercomputer systems Tin Hoi 1,2,3 in Canton as well as our fastest computational speed supercomputer system Shun Wei in Beijing to form a global mega supercomputer systems networking to keep tracking, analysing all big data using AI cloud computing parallel algorithms operating globally 24/7 non-stop so as to enable the rapid build up of our digital Belt & Road connectivity ASAP, apart from my previous suggestions to have our own Chinese version of Baido, Tencent, WeChat, Alibaba translate function to replace Google translate as well as our own AI simultaneous interpretation service providers to replace Siri, Alexa AI IoT system developed by Microsoft ASAP. I do understand it involves a lot of political mutual trust and national security concerns to each country, but the earlier we can make it happen in reality, the brighter our common prosperity, stability, security, safety and destiny prospects outlook we will be in future! So I do sincerely hope that you will consider, discuss, and follow up my ideas in details thoroughly with our national leaders in Beijing to make our anti-crime, anti-corruption nets much more tighter, stronger, safer, secured to make our Chinese people happier in next decades. Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Leo Cheung Hoi Wai (張凱偉)
pro bono policy researcher & adviser

Below is the article of Mr. CY Leung:

反腐防貪倡廉的《監察法》

我今早在北京列席人大會議,議程之一是審議《中華人民共和國監察法(草案)》。
反腐敗工作和廉政建設是全國人民最為關心的大事,為此立法說明國家對有關問題的重視和決心。
李建國副委員長今天在會議上就《監察法草案》作說明,重點包括:
「深化國家監察體制改革⋯⋯目標是整合反腐敗資源力量⋯⋯實現對所有行使公權力的公職人員監察全覆蓋。」
「在本次人民代表大會上先通過憲法修正案,然後再審議監察法草案,及時將憲法修改所確立的監察制度進一步具體化。監察法草案根據憲法修正案將行使國家監察職能的專責機關納入國家機構體系,明確監察委員會由同級人大產生⋯」。
「監察法草案分為九章,包括準則、監察機關及其職責、監察範圍和管轄、監察權限、監察程序、反腐敗國際合作、對監察機關和監察人員的監督、法律責任和附則,共69條。」
關心國家廉政建設的香港朋友,值得細讀這69條和李建國副委員長的説明。

梁振英

Add Comment

Neglect this image